Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Di Fiore's Atlas of Histology with Functional Correlations 8th Edition

THIS CLASSIC TEXT, NOW IN IT'S EIGHT EDITION, PRESENTS AN INTEGRATED A PPROACH TO HISTOLOGY, FEATURING HISTOLOGICAL STRUCTURES CORRELATED WIT H THEIR FUNCTIONS. ACCURATE COMPOSITE DRAWINGS OF STRUCTURES ARE FEATU RED, RATHER THAN PHOTOGRAPHS, ALLOWING THE BEGINNER STUDENT TO EASILY AND CORRECTLY INTERPRET THREE-DIMENSIONAL STRUCTURES.

I loved the book the moment I opened my package. I was impressed at the great illustration within the book. It is very helpful since I'm in med school and studying histology at the moment - a great reference guide to help you further understand histology. Simple and easy to use while being on the appropriate intellectual level. I would recommend this book highly!!!





















Previous Post
Next Post

0 Comments:

The Tissue

Medical Yukti

Medical Yukti

Blood


Vestigial-organs

Respiratory-system

Nutrition-and-Health

PCOS

Vulvar-Cancer

Header Ads Widget