Sunday, August 21, 2022

A stroke can turn your life upside down, Keep going!! No one can fight this fight but YOU!!

heidiwoodle A #stroke can turn your life upside down, BUT you have to have the courage and tenacity to give it everything you have, and then give it some more.

I had my stroke Jan. 20, 2021, and I could have decided to hang up my shoes and forget the weights, but I am determined to come back stronger than ever!!

Keep going!! No one can fight this fight but YOU!!

A year and a half ago I had a #stroke, and the first program that I tackled when I could grasp weights, was LIFT4. I new that program well, completing it 6 or 7 times prior to my stroke. It was humbling to say the least. 😳

But I had to try!!

Every day was a challenge, but one that I embraced with open arms. I have completed eleven program since LIFT4, and I am so pumped that @joelfreemanfitness has come out with LIFT More! I am ready!!

We launch on Monday, July 25th for coaches and preferred customers, and on August 1st for our regular customers. If you need a new program, or are intrigued, reach out!!




1 LIKE = More Motivation!

Leave a like and subscribe to our Channel, if you enjoyed this video and share with your friends.

Share, Support, Subscribe!!!

Previous Post
Next Post

0 Comments:

The Tissue

Medical Yukti

Medical Yukti

Blood


Vestigial-organs

Respiratory-system

Nutrition-and-Health

PCOS

Vulvar-Cancer

Header Ads Widget