Friday, May 11, 2018

Microbiology Principles and Explorations (8th Ed.)


I rented this book through amazon for my Microbiology class. It's a great textbook - there are a lot of great photos throughout and I really used the appendix in the back quite often.


If looking at renting a digital version, I highly recommend it. It was wonderful to search the book by a keyword when needed, and I also like that it's much lighter to carry your device than the book itself.

Very interesting book that's well organized. I'm glad that it was a required book and I feel as though I learned a lot from it. While it's obviously not written for pleasure, and at times can be a bit rough to keep focus, it does enhance it's chapters with a lot of pertinent and current photos.




















Previous Post
Next Post

0 Comments:

The Tissue

Medical Yukti

Medical Yukti

Blood


Vestigial-organs

Respiratory-system

Nutrition-and-Health

PCOS

Vulvar-Cancer

Header Ads Widget